Monday, April 13, 2009

Kent & Kim |Wedding - Sacramento, CA|

I had a fantastic time photographing this amazing couple. Their zeal for Christ and each other was so evident the entire day! I feel honored I was able to witness such an intimate and loving ceremony & reception. I also had a great time shooting their engagement session which you can check out here.
Also, Kristy Huston was shooting with me which was a lot of fun too. You can check out some of her images here.

Kent & Kim, thanks for being such avid FB status up-daters,it's sounds like the two of you are enjoying Hawaii. I look forward to seeing you both when you return.













3 comments:

Lauren Limón April 13, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Fantastic shots! I especially love the first one of Kent & Blake with their iPhones. Very well done
~Lauren, a friend of Kent's from college

Kristy Huston Photography April 23, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Love the iPhone shot too! It's cool to see your creative take on the day!!

Chan April 23, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

wow, the photography was absolutely phenomenal! I espeically loved the shot with the little boy and the bubbles! It's so cute. Not to mention Dr. Kent and his wife. WOW! They look absolutely gorgeous.

- Chan. Student.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP