Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Father's Day was the BEST! I woke up to the smell of freshly baked bread and brewing coffee! Thanks Ella :) She makes the best Lemon Loaf ;) We made lunches and headed out to Ancil Hoffman Park out in Carmichael just East of Sacramento. This is one of the better parks we've been to. There is access to the river, you can ride your horse if you have one.... play a round of golf and so much more! It was so relaxing to be able to relax and enjoy my fantastic wife and my adorable daughter.
Even though I called my Dad on fathers day I want to thank him for all the skills he has given me. Thanks Dad for all the awesome things you've taught and instilled in me! I hope all the dad's out there had a great day with their families too.








0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP