Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watt Said What?

Last night I went out at about 10pm and the lightning was going off all around our house in Plumas Lake. As I was leaving the neighborhood a weather alert was being broadcast on KFBK 1530 and it included my area. The lightning was striking right above me. It was probably the freakiest thing ever!

I have always wanted to shoot lightning but never had a good chance. With close to 2000 strikes last night I had tons of opportunity! I stayed out until 2am, I would have stayed out longer but when the static electricity caused what little hair I have on my head to stand at attention, I knew it was time to call it quits. When I crawled into bed around 3:30am the sky was still going off like it was the 4th of July!

I know these are a little small so if you would like to see the full resolution images go here

We will have more weddings posted soon! Until then... Enjoy the light show!!!






























0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP