Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tyrone & Elise - Wedding |Sacramento, Ca|

I had so much fun with Tyrone and Elise! As the night was winding down Tyrone and Elise commented that they didn't want to end our, "relationship", now that the wedding was almost over. I let them know that if they ever wanted to hang out I was game & I would bring my camera ;) Elise and the rest of the bridesmaids got ready at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Downtown Sacramento. Megan Moon the owner of Bellara Salon & Spa came to the hotel and did Elise's hair & makeup. Then we jetted off to Wilson Vineyards for their ceremony and reception. All the flowers were amazing, with 9 bridesmaids & 9 groomsmen, there were plenty of flowers! The florist was Ambience Floral Design. The catering was also fantastic and was by All Seasons for All Reasons Fine Catering. Nick Javier of It's Time Entertainment kept the party going! I am sure this group could have partied for a few days!

Tyrone and Elise, thank you for having me as your photographer, I had a great time. The two of you are AWESOME especially when I can photograph you in the buttery goodness of sunset light ;) Have fun in Hawaii! Also, if you want to see their engagement session you can go here.



















Elise and her father have a very cool & special relationship. You can see how proud and excited he is in this photo as he walks her down the isle. Love it!


















2 comments:

Sandy Wilson July 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Hi Rob,
Great pictures and a wonderful couple! Thanks for linking Wilson Vineyards and my other great vendors to your blog. I would love to get a few of your pics for my website.
Cheers,
Sandy Wilson
www.Wilsonvineyards.com

Rob Robertson July 2, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Thanks, your vendors were awesome! Any way I can help, just let me know. Just e-mail me with the specific images and I will get those to you. Also supply me with any specific dimensions you may need. Thanks

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP